ALCOHOL / EVENT DISCLAIMER
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT, I ASSUME ALL OF THE PARTICIPATING RISKS IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT.
I. I acknowledge that I will NOT:
• Serve alcohol to anyone who is a minor.
• Serve alcohol to anyone disorderly.
• Serve alcohol to anyone who is addicted to the excessive use of liquor.
• Serve alcohol to anyone who will consume in any vehicle on the premises.
II. I acknowledge that consuming alcohol is highly addictive and can and will impair cognition, judgment, vision, motor skills, and the ability to speak, and will enhance aggression and agitation, and promote compulsive behavior.
III. I acknowledge that consuming excessive alcohol can and will lead to various health issues, including but not limited to nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, diarrhea, upset stomach, headaches, and breathing difficulties.
IV. I acknowledge that Hope the Mission is NOT held liable for any property damage, charges, injuries, or deaths that may occur due to the consumption of alcohol during the scheduled event. Therefore, in consideration of my application and permitting myself and party to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my group, and assigns as follows:
• I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Hope the Mission and/or their owners, property owners, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers.
• I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
V. I acknowledge that Hope the Mission and their owners, property owners, directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for any party or entity’s errors, omissions, acts, or failures in conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
VI. I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, marketing, organizers, and assigns.
VII. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.